Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions for using our service.
Do NOT Use shortened URLs that:
- Are used for unsolicited advertising (spam) including email, forum posts, SMS messages and spam posts/messaging on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter
- Link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, trojans, adware, any other malware)
- Link to any form of child pornography
- Link to other URL shortening or redirection sites (these "chains" of links are often used to hide malicious usage)
- Link to material that infringes copyright
- Link to material we consider unethical including but not limited to "get rich quick" schemes, pyramid schemes, dubious competitions, sites requiring users to fill out paid surveys and sites with a model that encourages users to spam others
URL Rejection and Removal
We can reject URLs when they are submitted or later remove, disable or redirect shortened URLs for any reason. Our intention is only to do this where they violate our terms or the spirit of fair usage, or we have reason to suspect they do (e.g. if they appear on a blacklist we consult). We're only human and mistakes are occasionally made - we can reinstate disabled shortened URLs if we think it's appropriate to do so.
Users who create shortened URLs cannot later delete them or modify their destinations (this helps to prevent abuse). Our shortened URLs could redirect anywhere, you follow them at your own risk and weeny.me is not responsible or liable for content you visit.
Warranty and Liability
We'll do our best to maintain it but we might have problems or things might break. If they do, we don't owe you anything.
We at weeny.me provide a free service - as such it carries no warranty of any kind. We at weeny.me are not liable for any loss or problem you might suffer due to using the service. This includes losses in the event that the service stops operating, is unavailable or slow, suffers data loss, or any other issue which might be considered detrimental to you.
Violation of Our Terms
If you violate our terms, depending on the severity of the abuse, we may disable shortened URLs you have created or block you from using our service temporarily or permanently. In cases of severe abuse or illegal usage we may report this to the relevant law enforcement agencies
Like many other Web sites, weeny.me makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google uses of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to weeny.me and other sites on the Internet.
Our advertising partners include: Google Adsense and Clickbank
weeny.me has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers respective websites.
Please contact us if you have any further enquiries.